Reconnaissance International provides world class brand protection consulting, conferences, a monthly newsletter and a directory of industry professionals for the authentication industry.
Are there many more mislabelled goods than we thought?
Estimates put the number of counterfeits at 5-8% of world trade - but the real problem may be much greater.
Headlines this month
- News: Global Fund Aims for Strategic Safe Meds Role
- News: New Owners for World's Oldest Security Printer
- ID Cards: Next Generation ID Documents and their Security Features
- Government Scheme: UK Spirits Verification Scheme Comes Into Force
- Printable Electronics: Will Canada Take the Lead in Printable Electronics?
- Security Coding: Apple's 3D Data Code Patent Application
- Light-Converting Pigments: LaserLock: Security Pigments Inventor and Provider
- Security Labels: New Security Logistics Seals from Schreiner
- Security Labels: Scratch-Off Authentication Just for Consumer
- Conferences: Intergraf's Security Printers' Conference
- Conferences: African Banknote Printers Conference 2014
SPECIAL OFFER - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you aren't yet familiar with the invaluable news, insight and analysis provided by Authentication News, then read a free copy.