Reconnaissance International provides world class brand protection consulting, conferences, a monthly newsletter and a directory of industry professionals for the authentication industry.
Textiles to Benefit from New Security and Tracking Technologies
Two companies have recently announced or launched new technologies aimed specifically at protecting textiles and apparel from counterfeiting – one based on taggants and the other on RFID.
Headlines this month
- News: EU Approves Powers to Seize Counterfeits
- News: Spectra Completes the Acquisition of Inksure
- Statistics: EU Observatory Expands Effort to Quantify Infringing Products
- Nanotechnology: Anti-Counterfeiting Applications for Raman-Detectable Nanoparticles
- Currency: New Flavour of Security for Coins
- Market Report: Puzzling Contradictions in Allied's Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Report
- Awards: Nominations for Tax Stamp Awards
- Conferences: Milan Maintains Focus as a Regional Event for the Latest in Document Security
- Awards: Plagiarius Names and Shames
SPECIAL OFFER - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you aren't yet familiar with the invaluable news, insight and analysis provided by Authentication News, then read a free copy.