Reconnaissance International provides world class brand protection consulting, conferences, a monthly newsletter and a directory of industry professionals for the authentication industry.
Headlines this month
- Parliament’s Amendments Strengthen EU Tobacco Directive
- Nanotech Raises $4m to Acquire its IP and Launches First Product
- Editorial: Track and Trace or Traceability?
- Company and Technology Round-Up
- ISO Standard for Track and Trace Says Yes to Interoperable Systems and GSI Integration
- DuPont Launches Traceology T&T System
- Prolmage Expands with New Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Division
- SPARK Lights up ID Security
- More Choice with SPARK Orbital
- From Medieval Stained Glass to Windows in Banknotes
- TruTag Technologies Growing to Meet Customer Demands
- New Antenna Technology Offers Flexibility in Document Design
- Customs Counterfeit Seizures 2012
- Dubai Provides Crossroads for 5th Tax Stamp Forum
- IP Protect Expo 2014
- Optical Document Security Conference
- 10 Years Ago
- Spectra Systems to Buy InkSure Technologies
SPECIAL OFFER - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you aren't yet familiar with the invaluable news, insight and analysis provided by Authentication News, then read a free copy.